Barcelona, a Unesco Awarded City, is the second largest in Spain. It was the 12th-most-visited city in the world, and 4th most visited in Europe after London, Paris, and Rome. Especially remarkable is the work of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city. His best-known work is the immense but still unfinished church of the Sagrada Familia, which has been under construction since 1882 and is still financed by private donations. Completion is planned for 2026.
SeaDream almost always docks downtown at the World Trade Center and is steps away from the famous boulevard of La Rambla. SeaDream has several land adventure options for you, view voyages for the various activities to participate in.
- 12342 - Western Mediterranean Islands - Oct 29, 2023
- 12343 - The Spanish Riviera Revealed - Nov 05, 2023
- 22320 - Spanish & French Riviera - May 19, 2023
- 22339 - Western Mediterranean Explorer - Oct 22, 2023
- 22240A - Western Mediterranean Explorer - Oct 30, 2022
- 22240B - Southern Spain Wine Journey - Nov 07, 2022
- 22319 - Portugal, Morocco & Spain - May 08, 2023
- 22439 - Western Mediterranean Explorer - Oct 11, 2024
- 22440 - Spanish Riviera Revealed - Oct 18, 2024
Everything from service to cuisine was first class. It is truly an experience we will never forget-we will return to take another voyage with you. Jerry & Catherine AbnerLebanon, Ohio
Exceptional food. Interesting menu options. A delight every lunch & dinner. Mrs Lydia Watson PinneyMidland, Michigan
Sign up for Yacht Mail
Receive the latest offers, news and more.Follow us: