SEADREAM YACHT CLUB CARIBBEAN HIGHLIGHTS
–– Twin Luxury Mega-Yachts Enjoy Exclusive Port Access ––
MIAMI, June 30, 2014 – SeaDream Yacht Club will spend the fall and winter 2014/2015 season sailing to some of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, visiting ports so small that only their 112-guest twin mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II can enter. In addition to the intimate atmosphere, award-winning dining and 1:1 crew-to-guest ratio, guests will enjoy unique access to some of the most beautiful locales the world has to offer.
“Sailing on our mega-yachts allows guest to explore a side of the Caribbean less traveled,” shares President Bob Lepisto. “The intimate size of our vessels allows us to dock at ports that other lines cannot, and we’re excited to have SeaDream I and SeaDream II both in the islands this winter offering that kind of exclusive access to our guests.”
With an emphasis on relaxed luxury, guests can take advantage of the SeaDream Spa, with the highest therapist-to-guest ratio at sea. Both SeaDream I and SeaDream II are also equipped with wave runners, glass-bottom kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and many other watersports activities, all of which can be launched directly from the yachts’ Marina. While passengers sailing with other lines fight the crowds in larger ports, guests sailing with SeaDream Yacht Club will enjoy an experience like none other, visiting ports that only they can access.
Caribbean highlights include:
- Anegada, British Virgin Islands: In contrast to the other British Virgin Islands, Anegada is a low coral atoll only 11 miles long, and at its highest point is only 28 feet above sea level. The trees on this tiny paradise are more than double the height of the island itself, and navigating by smaller vessels is the only way to get there. Guests will enjoy a day at Cow Wreck Beach, miles of stunning, secluded sandy beach and incredible snorkeling.
- Dominica (The Nature Isle): SeaDream can either dock alongside the unique wooden pier or stay at anchor in Prince Rupert Bay to offer water activities from the marina. A must-do SeaDream Land Adventure is a trip down Indian River aboard wooden rowboats (oarsman provided) where guests will enjoy a beautifully peaceful float through a “tunnel of flora and fauna.”
- Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes: Part of the Iles des Saintes group of Islands, Terre-de-Haut offers guests one of the most picturesque locales in the world. They will also enjoy views of the sister island, Ilet a Cabrit, the main island of Guadeloupe and the volcanic La Soufriere mountain, which reaches a height of 4,810 feet.
- Norman Island: Located at the southern tip of the British Virgin Islands, Norman Island is an uninhabited, privately owned tropical paradise of a mere 600 acres. A large harbor known as “The Bight” offers guests one of the most protected anchorages in the area. Guests will enjoy great hiking opportunities as well as snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Union Island, the Grenadines: Nicknamed the ‘Tahiti of the West Indies’ due to its volcanic silhouette, Union Island is the southernmost island of the Grenadines. Among the many restaurants and bars, Happy Island, a man-made island featuring a bar, sits in the middle of Clifton Harbor and is an absolute must-see for guests. Guests will also marvel at Mount Taboi, which at 999 feet above sea level and the highest peak on Union Island. Another key feature of the Union Island region is the Tobago Cays National Marine Park. The Tobago Cays are a group of small uninhabited islands surrounded by reefs, where SeaDream offers snorkeling, scuba diving and swimming.
Fully inclusive yachting fares begin at $3,999 based on double occupancy. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com.
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are available through SeaDream’s fully-inclusive fare. For more information, visit www.seadream.com or call 1-800-707-4911.