SeaDream Yacht Club Announces State-of-the-Art Renovations
Significant investment in refurbishment reflects SeaDream’s commitment to the guest luxury experience
Miami, FL, January 13, 2022 – Beginning March 26, 2022, SeaDream Yacht Club’s yacht SeaDream I will undergo a dramatic renovation mirroring the SeaDream II modernization completed in January 2022. “This project entails a total investment of more than $10 million and reflects SeaDream’s continued commitment to our guests’ comfort and optimal convenience,” says Andreas Brynestad of SeaDream Yacht Club. “During these unprecedented times, as the travel industry navigates the COVID-19 pandemic, we have spared no expense in our mission to deliver an elevated guest experience. We believe the time is ripe to put our investment dollars toward the evolution of SeaDream yachting.”
Founded in 2001, SeaDream Yacht Club’s 56-stateroom twin yachts are highly regarded for their 5-star service, award-winning cuisine, and intimate onboard ambiance, with all activities offered in the open air. The renovation project includes numerous touchpoints, with each upgrade designed to align with the desires of today’s luxury travelers. Under the care of renowned European architects and designers, these meticulously crafted renovations provide guests with state-of-the-art technology, functional and enhanced stateroom space, and luxurious lounging areas on all decks, including Deck 6—now named the SeaClub.
Just a few of the dozens of upgrades include:
“The expression ‘yachting’ is not only a statement about size, it describes a lifestyle. SeaDream is evolving along with today’s luxury traveler, continuing our focus on attention to detail and the all-important impeccable service that defines yachting,” says Brynestad.
Photos are available upon request. SeaDream’s press library of post-renovation images will be available to the press via its website press portal in February 2022.
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its twin casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 56 couples and a 95-person highly attentive crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the small size of the vessels but their onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a boutique yachting experience, calling on small harbors and secluded ports around the world on 7- to 15-day voyages. A vast array of special services, activities, water toys, cuisine, wine and premium drinks, and gratuities are provided through SeaDream’s inclusive fare. SeaDream features plentiful open deck spaces, including dining and lounging al fresco, with all activities offered in the open air. SeaDream’s health and safety protocols are regularly updated.
- Complete renovation of all staterooms, starting from bare steel, with the installation of all-new hardware and soft furnishings and streamlined storage areas that provide more comfortable functional space.
- State-of-the-art electrical upgrades in all staterooms, including USB/USBC charging ports, Wi-Fi, and sensor lighting—putting the world at guests’ fingertips.
- New 55-inch LED TVs in all staterooms offer a wide selection of movies, TV channels, and infotainment system.
- Gorgeous Burmese teakwood decking throughout all outside decks, mirroring a centuries-old yachting tradition of durability and luxury.
- New Balinese Dream Beds, sun loungers, and stargazers handcrafted from timeless premium mahogany, complete with Loro Piana® Italian upholstery and cushions and bespoke Frette® Italian towels.
- New TUUCI® designer parasols and hammocks on all outside decks.
- Thoughtful detailing in crystal, woven lines, silver ice buckets, embroidered silk pajamas, and GIOBAGNARA serving trays deliver elegant finishing touches.
- Two new couples Jacuzzis on Deck 6 forward provide unobstructed 360-degree views. Two new outdoor rain showers are perfect for cooling off after sunbathing.
- An upgraded marina platform, unique to SeaDream yachts, for unprecedented guest enjoyment.
- New Instagram wall invites guests to create and share their stories with friends and family while on board.
<< Go Back to Press Releases