SEADREAM YACHT CLUB ANNOUNCES LIMITED AVAILABILITY ON
2013 ASIA SAILINGS VISITING ENCHANTING MYANMAR
MIAMI, May 20, 2013 – Myanmar (Burma), Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand conjure up exotic images of Asia and now exploring these destinations on a casually elegant mega-yacht is possible before the end of the year. SeaDream Yacht Club’s
award-winning SeaDream II
will be visiting secluded ports and small harbors on two 13-day itineraries, “Mystic Malaysia & Myanmar” departing from Singapore Nov. 25, and “Mystic Myanmar & Malaysia” beginning Dec. 8 in Phuket, Thailand. A highlight of both itineraries will be two full days to explore Yangon, Myanmar, with expert guides.
“So much of the Asian continent remains undiscovered and relatively unknown by the most seasoned of travelers,” shares Pamela Conover, CEO of SeaDream Yacht Club. “These itineraries visit many remote locales accessible only by yacht, paired with the highly personalized and anticipatory service of the SeaDream II
Myanmar, a “bucket list” destination of well-traveled adventurers, is known for its enchanting Buddhist culture and high-topped monuments including the Shwedagon Pagoda. Ports of call in Myanmar include Yangon, Kyun Philar and Pila Kyun Islands in the Mergui Archipelago. SeaDream has arranged exclusive land adventures to explore ancient Bagan. Additional ports include Pulau Pangkor and Pulau Langkawi, Malaysia; Ko Phi Phi, Patong Beach, Phuket, Similian Islands, Ko Racha Yai, Ko Lanta Yai, Thailand; and the Republic of Singapore.
Highlights and shore excursion options include:
- Overnight, two-day stay in Yangon, Myanmar, site of the Shwedagon Pagoda. Optional over night excursion by air to Bagan, a magical valley covered with 2,000 pagodas and temples dating back more than 1,500 years.
- Discovering the pristine waters, untouched nature and nomadic Moken (the world’s last sea gypsies) of the Mergui Archipelago’s 800+ islands.
- Experiencing a gourmet beach BBQ and SeaDream’s Signature Champagne and Caviar Splash on the incredibly soft white sands and crystalline clear waters of Ko Lanta Yai or Ko Rang Yai islands of Thailand.
- Diving among manta rays and whale sharks in the Andaman Sea, one of the world’s most beautiful reefs or snorkeling in renowned Similan Island National Park.
- Exploring Langkawi’s mangrove forests by boat, spotting majestic eagles diving for fish, extraordinary rock formations, and an authentic “bat cave” thousands call home.
- Golfing at Blue Canyon Country Club, one of the most prestigious courses in Asia, offering beautiful scenery among challenging bunkers and hazards.
The only member of the Thai Spa Association at sea, the SeaDream Spa will deliver exclusive therapies reflective of the region and provide an unmatched ratio of therapists to guests. SeaDream II
’s executive chef will incorporate local ingredients and dishes into daily menus including the Raw Food Menu option.
Fully inclusive yachting fares begin at $7,199, based on double occupancy. For inquiries, contact a travel professional or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1-800-707-4911 or visit www.seadream.com
About SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I
and SeaDream II
. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a fully-inclusive yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports around the world, many inaccessible by larger ships, on seven to 15-day voyages. The SeaDream Yacht Club crew is passionate about delivering highly personalized and anticipatory service. For more information, visit www.seadream.com
or call 1-800-707-4911.
Mike Hicks/Ginny Perkins
LOU HAMMOND & ASSOCIATES
<< Go Back to Press Releases