SeaDream Yacht Club Opens Early 2013 for Bookings
The Amazon is Back by Popular Demand
(Miami, Florida) – August 30, 2011 – SeaDream Yacht Club’s SeaDream I & II, rated as the top Boutique Ships in the world by the 2011 Berlitz Guide, has released its early 2013 itineraries. The twin, 112-guest mega yachts will spend January – April 2013 sailing the Caribbean, visiting the smaller yachting playgrounds and harbors that large ships cannot reach. In addition, SeaDream II will be sailing the Amazon River in February and March.
“The Amazon River voyages sailing in 2012 have been extremely popular, and although we still have a few staterooms available, we knew guests would want to know as soon as possible that we’ll be returning to the Amazon in 2013,” said SeaDream’s President, Bob Lepisto.
2013 Amazon Highlights
- SeaDream II will sail two 20-night voyages; Bridgetown, Barbados to Iquitos, Peru and the return.
- Ports of call include Devil’s Island, French Guiana; Parintins, Brazil; Manaus, Brazil; Panelas, Brazil; Leticia, Columbia and more.
- A naturalist will be aboard the Amazon voyages providing in depth information about the great river wilderness.
- Excursions will feature the jungle’s exotic plants and animals, Amazonian tribes, museums and markets.
- On one of Brazil’s best beaches in Alter do Chao, SeaDream hosts their Champagne and Caviar Splash™.
- Optional pre and post voyage over-land adventures feature one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu.
2013 Caribbean Highlights
- SeaDream II offers voyages in the lush & unspoiled Grenadines, including the islands of Mayreau and Bequia.
- SeaDream I & II offer new calls in Puerto Rico to Fajardo Bay (calm, coral-rich water), Ponce (beautiful neoclassical buildings) and Caja de Muertos (superb snorkeling).
- SeaDream I & II offer more calls to Tortola and Norman Island in the British Virgin Islands.
- SeaDream I visits the ports of La Samana and Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
- SeaDream I & II will continue with overnight stays in St. Barts, where guests enjoy the island’s entertainment after dark.
About SeaDream Yacht Club
The expression “yachting” is not only a statement about size; it describes a lifestyle aboard the intimate vessels. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom twin yachts are favored for their elegant informality, state-of-the-art facilities, personal service provided by a crew of 95, inclusive open bar and gratuities, ocean-view accommodations, luxury spa and world class cuisine. Itineraries include the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, the Black Seaand the Amazon. “It’s yachting, not cruising” Enjoy the difference. For further details visit www.seadream.com or phone (800) 707-4911.
Manager, Corporate Communications & Guest Relations