Tastes and Vineyards
Stroll the winding small streets of Mykonos town discovering the local flavors and relax at the peaceful winery of Asimomitis enjoying classical music, the wines and the owner’s unique hospitality.
Take a short ride to the town of Mykonos for a guided walk through the labyrinthine alleys. Start with a taste of freshly made sesame buns (koulouri) and taste the local sweet “ amygdaloto” and the local drink “soumada”. Passing by the popular areas of “the three wells” and “Matoyinanni” where all the famous shops are located until you reach the most photographed church of the island, Paraportiani. Pass by the open air fish and vegetable markets selling fresh local products.
Next travel to the unusual Asimomitis winery and vineyards. You will be welcomed by the owner, Mr Asimomitis, the unique man who believes that by playing classical music to his wines increases the flavor and character of the wines. Sample three different kinds of wine (red, white and sweet) together with fresh homemade local products and bread. Under the sounds of classical music, learn about the vineyard and the grapes grown here.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departures times will be announced onboard.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Price: 149 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Jul 09, 2022 - Greek Odyssey
- Aug 06, 2022 - Yachting the Adriatic
- Aug 16, 2022 - Ottoman Empire Explorer
- Aug 27, 2022 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Sep 03, 2022 - Greek & Turkish Odyssey
- Sep 12, 2022 - Greek Island Discovery
- Aug 14, 2022 - Greek Isles & the Corinth Canal
- Jun 03, 2023 - Greek Odyssey
- Jun 21, 2023 - Yachting the Adriatic
- Jul 01, 2023 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Jul 08, 2023 - Greek Island Discovery
- Jul 22, 2023 - East Meets West
- Sep 23, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Sep 19, 2022 - The Best of Greece & Sicily
- Jul 27, 2024 - Greek Isles & the Corinth Canal
- Aug 03, 2024 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Aug 17, 2024 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Aug 24, 2024 - Greek Odyssey
- Jun 16, 2024 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Jun 30, 2024 - In the Footsteps of Marco Polo
- Aug 31, 2024 - Greek Odyssey
- Jul 27, 2024 - Greek Journey to Ephesus