Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award Winners
Over the weekend we enjoyed watching one of the best tournaments in golf, The Masters, and can’t think of a better time to announce we are proud to be 2019 Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award for Best Golf Cruises – Yachts. Be sure to pick up Golf Digest’s June Magazine to see us featured.
SeaDream Golfing Options:
When you are not on the links perfecting your golf game, you can relax on your own yacht and take a swing on SeaDream’s Golf Simulator on Deck 6. Equipped with his and her clubs, select from over 30 world-renowned golf courses and enjoy them in air-conditioned comfort.
During the Caribbean season SeaDream is luring golfers. Teaming up with a dozen great golf courses throughout the islands, SeaDream offers guests who want both a warm water vacation and the opportunity to play great golf courses. The Caribbean has some beautiful and challenging golf courses. Play courses designed by big names like George and Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones, Arthur Hills, Greg Norman and Pete Dye. Bob Lepsito, SeaDream’s President and golf enthusiast, said, “ Many of these courses are quite challenging. The scenery is incredible and the views are breathtaking.” Adding, “We’ve got a 30-course golf simulator onboard for practice and eight massage therapists in our Spa to ease tired muscles.”
SeaDream offers optional Golf at these Caribbean courses:
- El Conquistador Resort: when calling on Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- Cuisinart Resort: when calling on Sandy Ground, Anguilla
- Costa Caribe: when calling on Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Teeth of the Dog: when calling on La Romana, Dominican Republic
- Dorado Beach Resort’s East Course: when calling on Arecibo, Puerto Rico
- Royal Isabela: when calling on Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club: when calling on Rodney Bay, Saint Lucia
- The Four Seasons: when calling on Charlestown, Nevis
Golf is optional and not included in the voyage fare.