The operative word – VALUE
WITH SEADREAM YACHT CLUB
THE OPERATIVE WORD IS
SEADREAM OFFERS “IT’S YACHTING NOT CRUISING”
IN EUROPE THIS SUMMER AT EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
SeaDream Yacht Club— proof that good things come in small packages— is offering exceptional values on 2009 sailings in European waters.
Commenting on these upcoming offerings now through October, Bob Lepisto, SeaDream’s President, states: “The word value can mean different things to different people. At SeaDream Yacht Club the word means: elegant but casual service, small and exclusive yachting ports of call, and fair but extraordinarily modest pricing.
So, for those with a yen to get away from it all SeaDream Yacht Club is offering Value Service, Value Experiences and Value Pricing on Mediterranean, Aegean and Adriatic sailings this summer that will knock their socks off.
Selected voyages are on both the classy mega-yacht cruisers, SeaDream I and II, and are from now through October. These are 7- to 15-day sailings with all the trimmings expected of ultra-luxury SeaDream—56 couples, 95 crew members to serve them, ocean-view staterooms, all gourmet meals, wines with lunch and dinner, open bar with select premium brands, gratuities, use of “water toys” from the yacht’s stern marina, mountain bikes for shore side explorations, golf simulator and SeaDream’s proprietary “Champagne & Caviar Splash” (an elegant beachside barbecue).
A few voyages and per person fare examples are:
• Monaco to Rome— SeaDream I, September 5-12. Brochure price $8,900, value price $4,399.
• Alexandria-Barcelona—SeaDream I, October 3-18. Brochure price $16,800, value price $6,448.
• Athens-Barcelona—SeaDream I, October 10-18. Brochure price $8,400, value price $3,499.
• Istanbul-Dubrovnik—SeaDream II, July 7-18. Brochure price $11,900, value price $5,799.
• Venice-Athens—SeaDream II, September 16-26. Brochure price $11,400, value price $6,999.
• Valetta (Malta)-Seville— SeaDream II, October 3-10. Brochure price $8,400. Value price $3,299.
Some conditions apply. Special pricing may be withdrawn at any time.
Contact travel professionals or SeaDream Yacht Club at 1 800 707-4911.
<< Go Back to Press Releases