From Le Marin you will drive to Trois Ilets via the southern part of the west coast in your cabriolet bus. After passing the village of Trois Iles, you will stop at the Pagerie habitation. This is where Empress Josephine lived the first sixteen years of her life with her family in the eighteenth-century before becoming the Empress of France as well as the first wife of Napoleon I. A guided visit will give you the opportunity to get to know all about her life here. Your day will continue via a nice road with beautiful sights along the way to the City of Le Francois on the east side. You will visit an exceptionally well maintained Plantation House where Presidents of France and the United States (Bush and Mitterand) met in 1991. The house is nicely decorated with original furniture. You will also visit the gardens with sugar cane and the rum distillery. After your visit, try some of the local rum before returning to Le Marin and your SeaDream yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures and prices in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published onboard.
Port: Le Marin
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 89 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Nov 21, 2020 - Bridgetown to Marigot
- Feb 13, 2021 - Bridgetown to Bridgetown
- Feb 20, 2021 - Bridgetown to Marigot
- Nov 14, 2020 - Bridgetown to Bridgetown
- Nov 28, 2021 - Bridgetown to Castries St. Lucia
- Dec 19, 2021 - Castries St. Lucia to Marigot
- Mar 26, 2022 - Marigot to Bridgetown
- Apr 02, 2022 - Bridgetown to Bridgetown
- Jan 09, 2022 - Bridgetown to Castries, St. Lucia