Discover Southern Martinique South by Jeep
From Le Marin, you will start your adventure with a drive to the Rum Distillery of Trois Rivieres where you will discover the rum of Martinique and enjoy a rum tasting with the real flavours of Martinique. You will then continue your drive passing the small village of Riviere Pilote on a nice inland road before reaching the gorgeous viewpoint of the Diamond rock and the Anse Cafard Memorial with its famous statues of convicts. Driving to Anses D’Arlet village, by the coastal road you will pass the small fishing village of Petite Anse where you will stop to learn about the local technique of fishing. When climbing the “Bigot Hill”, you will have impressive views of the bay. You will then continue your exploration to the final stop, the Pottery village where you will discover local pottery art and craft before returning to Le Marin and your SeaDream yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures and prices in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published onboard.
Port: Le Marin
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 109 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Nov 21, 2020 - Bridgetown to Marigot
- Feb 13, 2021 - Bridgetown to Bridgetown
- Feb 20, 2021 - Bridgetown to Marigot
- Nov 14, 2020 - Bridgetown to Bridgetown
- Nov 28, 2021 - Bridgetown to Castries St. Lucia
- Dec 19, 2021 - Castries St. Lucia to Marigot
- Mar 26, 2022 - Marigot to Bridgetown
- Apr 02, 2022 - Bridgetown to Bridgetown
- Jan 09, 2022 - Bridgetown to Castries, St. Lucia