Cancellation and Refund Policy
Once your reservation has been received, all local services have been requested, arranged and deposited.
Therefore, we regret that no refunds can be made in the case of:
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to arrival to the port of call, unless otherwise advised in the NOTES section of the description.
- All voyage booking and cancellation deadlines will also be found on the onboard booking form.
- No-shows at the appropriate departure time as printed in the Daily Program.
- Guests who arrive at the gangway later than the departure time as printed in the Daily Program.
- All reservations made within 24 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee at time of booking.
If a refund is due, SeaDream will credit your onboard account and deduct this credit from any charges you make onboard. If there is any credit remaining at the end of the voyage, SeaDream will refund the remaining balance to your credit card.
Kindly note: The meeting times for yachting land adventures are 15-30 minutes prior to the departure times listed above, allowing transit time by tender from the yacht to shore. Please consult the Daily Program the evening prior for your yachting land adventure meeting time.