Yachting Land Adventure
Game of Thrones in Dubrovnik
Discover the Dubrovnik Old Town which is so stunningly striking that it seems to have leapt directly from the pages of George R. R Martin’s addictive series – the Game of Thrones novels. It is no coincidence that Dubrovnik was also a capital city in its own right – of the now extinct Republic of Ragusa. On this tour, you will be taken through all the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from the Game of Thrones cultural phenomenon were filmed, including: The Pile Gate where King Joffrey was faced with a citizens’ riot and pelted with dung. The Lovrijenac fort where the unsuccessful attack on King's Landing, known as the Battle of Blackwater, took place. The seemingly endless fortified walls will be seen from Lovrijenac fortress where Tyrion Lannister and Varys took a stroll. During your guided walking tour of the Old Town you will pause for a special Game of Thrones inspired cocktail created for SeaDream guests called a "White Walker Punch"!
All of the filming locations and commentary from your local guide will be accompanied by large, A4-sized photos that show the screen-shot from the appropriate episode and what took place. Of course, the people of Dubrovnik are also fiercely proud of their own fascinating history which your guide will also inform you about, alongside the Game of Thrones commentary.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departures times will be published onboard.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Price: 119 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Jun 21, 2023 - Yachting the Adriatic
- Jul 22, 2023 - Italian Seaside Sojourn
- Jun 17, 2023 - Dalmatian Coast Discovery
- Jul 06, 2024 - Amalfi Coast to the Adriatic Sea
- Jul 20, 2024 - Dalmatian Coast Discovery
- Jul 27, 2024 - Greek Isles & the Corinth Canal
- Jul 19, 2024 - Greek Isles & the Corinth Canal
- Jun 06, 2023 - Mediterranean & Adriatic Old World Charm
- Jul 15, 2023 - Dalmatian Coast Discovery
- Jun 15, 2025 - Greek Isles & the Corinth Canal
- Jul 12, 2024 - Dalmatian Coast Discovery
- Jun 09, 2025 - Venice to Dubrovnik