Nevis Kayaking Adventure
Discover Nevis' turquoise coastal waters in a guided kayak adventure that also includes snorkeling above live, virgin reefs.
From the tender area, you depart toward the historical city of Charlestown before heading along the coastal road to Oualie beach. Here your water journey begins along with an experience to remember, as you explore the scenic coastline of Nevis, with Mount Nevis providing a spectacular backdrop. Kayak along the pristine coast as you paddle past steep cliffs and remote bays, stopping for snorkeling on virgin reefs. Experience an unforgettable variety of local wildlife - from hawksbill and greenback turtles in their natural environment, to nesting pelicans, cormorants and frigate birds. During the snorkeling opportunity you can also see an amazing variety of marine life. As you reach the sands of Mango’s beach you will be met by your driver and taken back to the SeaDream yacht.
Notes: This adventure price is per person and based upon 2 guests in a double kayak. Two tickets need to be purchased if a single kayak is preferred. Be sure wear your swimming gear under your clothes, bring a towel, sunscreen & hat for sun protection. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures, and some may have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published on-board.
Port: Charlestown, Nevis
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 169 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Mar 25, 2023 - Grand Windward & Leeward Islands
- Jan 27, 2024 - British Islands Discovery
- Feb 10, 2024 - British & French Islands Discovery
- Mar 03, 2024 - Virgin Islands Discovery
- Jan 06, 2024 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Nov 09, 2024 - Caribbean Dream
- Nov 16, 2024 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Dec 14, 2024 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Dec 21, 2024 - Caribbean Celebration II
- Nov 30, 2024 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths
- Nov 08, 2024 - Leeward Islands Adventure
- Nov 16, 2024 - Windward Islands Explorer
- Dec 21, 2024 - Caribbean Celebration I