Lovango Resort and Beach Club - SeaDream Exclusive 16 December 2022
Discover the USVI’s most exclusive private island paradise with everything you could imagine for an ultimate day, exclusively for SeaDream I and SeaDream II guests at the Lovango Resort and Beach Club on 16 December 2022.
Your amazing experience will begin with a short 10-minute transfer directly from the SeaDream yacht to the Lovango Resort and Beach Club’s private dock. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome cocktail. This stunning property has a full-service beach club complete with a waterfront restaurant, a retail village, a great snorkeling area, an infinity pool, and Wi-Fi service throughout the Beach Club, pool, restaurant, and bar areas.
The time you spend at Lovango is driven by your individual desires. You can lounge at the beach club, enjoying spectacular views of St. John, St. Thomas and on a clear day, see all the way to St. Croix. Or take a dip in the infinity pool, go snorkeling, and enjoy food and beverage service direct to your umbrella covered chaise lounge. There are also hiking and walking trails to explore, with breathtaking views of the BVI’s. On the other side of the island, you can hike to the sublimely beautiful and peaceful Crescent Beach. Take in this totally natural setting without services, spot pelicans, admire the aqua colored water, see swaying palm trees and encounter great snorkeling. Surrounding Lovango Island is some of the finest snorkeling found in the USVI’s. You also have an opportunity to explore the University of the Virgin Island’s restoration of the natural coral reefs program. All the snorkeling gear and towels are provided on the island. On this day at the Lovango Resort and Beach Club the chaise lounge chairs and umbrella at the Beach Club, are available on a first-come, first-served basis and at no additional cost.
Notes: Included exclusively for SeaDream guests is the Lovango Resort and Beach Club All Day Membership, round trip transfers, use of the facilities including pools, chaise lounges, restaurant, bars, retail village, with a welcome drink (pain killer or fruit punch), Wi-Fi, hiking trails, beaches, towels and snorkeling gear.
- Be sure to bring your credit card for your purchases at the resort for any food, beverages, or any items at the village.
- Towel, attendant and food + beverage service is available directly where you are seated.
- Complimentary arrival cocktail is your choice of a painkiller or fruit punch.
- This is an exclusive offer only for guests arriving December 16th, 2022, on SeaDream I and II.
- The Beach Club has sandy areas throughout the club and a 70’ infinity pool with breathtaking views. The beach is rocky, not sandy, but provides a swim-in beach.
- Please wear comfortable casual clothing, flip flops are fine, however, closed toe sneakers are needed for island hikes for your own safety. Beaches have coral and water shoes are recommended. Shirts and footwear are required in the restaurant.
Port: Cruz Bay, St. John
Duration: approximately 3-4 hours hours
Price: 39 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Mar 25, 2023 - Virgin Islands Getaway
- Dec 09, 2023 - Leeward Islands Delight
- Dec 07, 2024 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Dec 21, 2024 - Caribbean Celebration II
- Feb 11, 2023 - Leeward Islands Delight
- Apr 15, 2023 - Best of the Virgin Islands
- Jan 04, 2025 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths
- Jan 11, 2025 - Spanish & British Caribbean Delight
- Jan 25, 2025 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Feb 01, 2025 - British & French Islands Explorer
- Feb 15, 2025 - Leeward Islands Adventure
- Mar 01, 2025 - British & French Islands Explorer
- Mar 22, 2025 - Leeward Islands Adventure