Source Trail & Rainforest Hike
This adventure is a great and active way to see more of the island! A moderately challenging hike through a lush forest will introduce you to the flora and fauna of Nevis, offering a variety of plants, trees and shrubs including bamboo, tropical fruit trees and if you are lucky you might even see glimpses of green vervet monkeys. Hike through the lush canopied rainforest to an ideal spot for panoramic views some 1800 feet (549 meters) above sea level. On a clear day you can observe the volcanic activity on Montserrat as well as spectacular views of neighboring islands of Antigua, Redonda, St. Kitts and Booby Island. Admire colorful traditional homes and shops and see how our villagers live as you stroll through picturesque villages. The alluring beauty of the Nevisian countryside will provide a lasting memory.
Notes: Due to current Covid Protocols, the Source Trail may be temporarily replaced with a similar trail. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended, no flip-flops please! Includes some uphill sections in a rain forest environment; hence the trail is likely going to be wet and thus can be muddy. Wildlife sights can not be guaranteed. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All land adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published onboard.
Port: Charlestown, Nevis
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 99 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Feb 20, 2022 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to San Juan
- Feb 26, 2022 - Marigot to Marigot
- Mar 25, 2023 - Bridgetown to San Juan
- Jan 06, 2024 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Jan 27, 2024 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Feb 10, 2024 - San Juan to Marigot
- Mar 03, 2024 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas