Ponza Sea Grottos and Swimming Adventure
Isola di Ponza is made up of spectacular bays, breathtaking cliffs, beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters. Some of the beauty of the island can only be truly appreciated by boat. Visit the famous caves of Pilate, the ancient Roman pools entirely carved into the rock. Continuing you navigate under the breathtaking Guardia Lighthouse built on a rock 80 meters high. Continuing around the point you will witness the stunningly beautiful beach of Chiaia di Luna. Soon after you will navigate around Capo Bianco. Your island circumnavigation continues with the Bay of Lucia Rosa featuring natural pools and the lovely cove called Ferns. Returning to the harbor you can enjoy the natural arch. From the arch you will visit the Core beach where you can admire a black heart set in the white rock. Close by is the famous Frontone Beach, with its unique cliffs in the shape of the Greek pediments. During the trip, there are usually two stops of about 30 minutes for swimming. The captain decides where and when to stop as it depends on the conditions of the day.
Notes: If you are planning to swim, please dress accordingly and bring a towel from the gangway. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure time will be announced on board. The order of sites visit may change depending on conditions at the time. The three-hour duration of this Yachting Land Adventure does not include the extra approximate 15 minutes required for the local guide to bring the group to the boats and to embark.
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 109 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Jun 13, 2020 - Valletta to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Jun 20, 2020 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Aug 29, 2020 - Valletta to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Oct 10, 2020 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 30, 2020 - Venice to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Sep 01, 2020 - Venice to Nice
- Sep 30, 2020 - Venice to Malaga
- Sep 30, 2020 - Venice to San Juan
- Sep 12, 2020 - Valletta to Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Aug 21, 2021 - Valletta to Civitavecchia (Rome)