Prickly Pear, B.V.I, B. V. I.
A stunning island situated in the North Sound of Virgin Gorda and got its name because of the large flowering cactus all over the island. The island was declared a National Park in 1988 meaning the 180 acres will have no further development, just an island filled with natural beauty. Breathtaking hiking trails start from the main beach Vixen Point, winds around the island filled with salt ponds heading to the north shore which has two other amazing secluded beaches.
- 22201 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas - Dec 27, 2021
- 22208 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas - Feb 13, 2022
- 22209 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to San Juan - Feb 20, 2022
- 22216 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Castries St. Lucia - Apr 10, 2022
- 12210 - Marigot to Marigot - Feb 26, 2022
At SeaDream, our experience was great in the lap of nature (at sea). The hospitality, courtesy and responsibility was at its height... flowing throughout the voyage. Really a memorable experience!! Mitu & Harjit SinghMumbai, India
We enjoyed every minute of our "yacht adventure" and it really is impressive to be addressed by name from the moment we boarded! [...] The crew is really first rate and didn't miss a beat in providing the best service I've ever experienced. Dale WhiteCamarillo, California
Sign up for Yacht Mail
Receive the latest offers, news and more.Follow us: