Enjoy a leisurely walk along the city’s seafront with your guide as you head towards the historical Old Town. Here you will view some of Cartagena’s most famous sights, including the Palace Hall, Maritime Wall and impressive modernist buildings. Along the way you will stop at 5 local Tapas bars. At each venue, the chef will prepare traditional tapas of the day, which may include albondigas, Spanish omelette, local cheeses or jamón serrano for you to sample, accompanied by a glass of sangria, wine or a soft drink. After our final stop will be at the recently restored Roman Theatre of Carthago Nova, where you will have some time inside for taking photos, before walking back to your SeaDream yacht.
Notes: This land adventure is conducted entirely by foot, therefore we recommend wearing flat, comfortable shoes. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departures times will be published onboard.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Price: 99 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- May 09, 2020 - Malaga to Nice
- Oct 10, 2020 - Barcelona to Malaga
- May 07, 2020 - Lisbon to Barcelona
- Oct 17, 2020 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Malaga
- Apr 27, 2020 - Bridgetown to Nice
- Oct 03, 2020 - Civitavecchia (Rome) to Marigot
- Sep 30, 2020 - Venice to Malaga
- Sep 30, 2020 - Venice to San Juan
- May 07, 2020 - Timeless Journey
- Jun 19, 2021 - Marseille to Seville
- Apr 30, 2021 - Malaga to Valletta