Hiking The Crispeen Track
If you like a good workout in beautiful natural surroundings, this hike is for you! Enjoy some of Saba's unspoiled beauty with a hike along the Crispeen Track.
Named for Saint Crispeen, the patron saint of shoemakers, this vigorous trail starts at the little town known as The Bottom. From the tender pier, you get to the starting point by local taxi van and set out with your local nature guide. The guide will point out the island flora as the trail leads you through the rainforest, across fields and over a forest ridge.
The trail continues through pasture land, highlighting views of The Bottom and secondary rainforest, until it meets with the Mt. Scenery Trail. From this point, a downhill trek of about 300 steps brings you to the town of Windward side, where you will have some free time to buy a refreshment or do some shopping. At the time and place designated by your driver, you'll be picked up for the ride down to the tender landing and your SeaDream yacht.
Notes: As this is a hike covering a distance of approximately 3½ miles, (mostly uphill) please wear appropriate footwear. Participants must be in good physical health. Bring protection from the sun and some water from the gangway. We recommend that you keep your hands free so bring a small backpack if you have one.
A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published onboard.
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 99 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Feb 04, 2023 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Mar 04, 2023 - Grand Island Adventure
- Nov 25, 2023 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Dec 16, 2023 - Grand Leeward Islands
- Jan 20, 2024 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths
- Feb 17, 2024 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Mar 23, 2024 - Beautiful St. Barths & Antigua
- Jan 28, 2024 - Saba, the Grenadines & Beyond
- Mar 31, 2024 - Saba, the Grenadines & Beyond
- Nov 16, 2024 - Windward Islands Explorer
- Dec 23, 2023 - Leeward Islands Celebration
- Dec 07, 2024 - Leeward Islands Discovery
- Feb 11, 2024 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths
- Feb 25, 2024 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths
- Mar 17, 2024 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths
- Mar 18, 2023 - Best of British Virgin Islands & St. Barths