Hiking The Crispeen Track
If you like a good workout in beautiful natural surroundings, this hike is for you! Enjoy some of Saba's unspoiled beauty with a hike along the Crispeen Track. Named for Saint Crispeen, the patron saint of shoemakers, this vigorous trail starts at the little town known as The Bottom. From the tender pier, you get to the starting point by local taxi van and set out with your local nature guide. The guide will point out the island flora as the trail leads you through the rainforest, across fields and over a forest ridge. The trail continues through pasture land, highlighting views of The Bottom and secondary rainforest, until it meets with the Mt. Scenery Trail. From this point, a downhill trek of about 300 steps brings you to the town of Windward side, where you will have some free time to buy a refreshment or do some shopping. At the time and place designated by your driver, you'll be picked up for the ride down to the tender landing and your SeaDream yacht.
Notes: As this is a hike covering a distance of approximately 3½ miles, (mostly uphill) please wear appropriate footwear. Participants must be in good physical health. Bring protection from the sun and some water from the gangway. We recommend that you keep your hands free so bring a small backpack if you have one. A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published onboard.
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 79 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Nov 27, 2021 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Dec 19, 2021 - San Juan to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Dec 27, 2021 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to San Juan
- Feb 13, 2022 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Mar 20, 2022 - Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas to San Juan
- Apr 03, 2022 - San Juan to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Apr 17, 2022 - Castries St. Lucia to San Juan
- Dec 08, 2022 - Marigot to San Juan
- Nov 27, 2022 - San Juan to Marigot