Cinque Terre Discovery & Ligurian Winery
Explore three of the Cinque Terre villages: Monterosso, Manarola, and Rio Maggiore on this full day Yachting Land Adventure including lunch and Wine Tasting at the charming Buranco Ligurian Winery.
Cinque Terre is a National Park and territory protected by UNESCO, with beautiful terraces and stunning vineyards. The scenery also includes spectacular sea cliffs with small inlets and enchanting beaches among interesting coastal rock formations distinguishing this area a natural "work of art." Start out this Yachting Land Adventure with a scenic drive by minibus to the furthest village of Monterosso. Upon arrival you will receive a guided tour of this famous village, followed by free time to explore independently.
Afterward, you will travel to the stunning hillside Buranco Winery for a traditional Ligurian wine tasting. Take in the magnificent views of the coast as you relax sipping the fine wine. This is one of those locations in the world where you say to yourself, “hey I could stay here all day”. That is why we decided to extend the stay and have lunch here too including a meal of delicious Ligurian specialties!
Now satisfied, you will be ready to continue this scenic Cinque Terre drive to Manarola; probably the oldest and second smallest of the five villages. Feel free to follow the guide on an orientation tour; or independently explore this second Cinque Terre village on the itinerary.
Reboard the minibus for the final destination, the picturesque fishing village of Rio Maggiore. Dating from the early thirteenth century, this is the southernmost village of the Cinque Terre. Located on the shoreline with a small beach and wharf framed tower houses, this village has numerous restaurants, bars and shops to discover. You are sure to enjoy your time here, capturing the last images of Cinque Terre before the ride back to your yacht in Portovenere.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. Cinque Terre is one of the most popular sites to visit in Italy, therefore please book on the Seadream.com website, or onboard, early to avoid disappointment.
All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure time will be announced on board.
Port: Portovenere (Cinque Terre)
Duration: 9 hours
Price: 329 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Aug 12, 2023 - The French & Italian Islands Rediscovered
- Aug 19, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Delight
- Aug 26, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Sep 09, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Oct 22, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- May 26, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Delight
- May 26, 2024 - French & Italian Riviera Delight
- Jun 26, 2024 - French & Italian Riviera Deluxe
- May 19, 2024 - French & Italian Riviera Delight
- Sep 21, 2024 - Tuscany & Corsica Discovery
- Sep 12, 2025 - Italian Riviera Dream
- Oct 19, 2025 - Italian Riviera Dream
- Aug 18, 2024 - Italian Riviera Dream
- Aug 25, 2024 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Oct 11, 2025 - Italian Riviera Dream