Medieval Capalbio & Wine Tasting
Visit the well-preserved Medieval town of Capalbio and enjoy a wine tasting at a nearby Tuscan winery on this cultural Yachting Land Adventure.
These beauties of the Maremma area are located in the southern part of the Tuscany Region. Explore the charming Medieval Town of Capalbio. The origin of this town goes back to the bronze age, under the rule of the Aldobrandeschi Family before it came under the rule of the Republic of Siena. Capalbio fell under the attack of the Spanish troops and experienced many years of decline and crisis before it become part of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany. Free time will be provided for photo opportunities and independent explorations before you will board the motor-coach to reach the nearby local winery. Upon arrival you will visit the winery before you’ll have the opportunity to taste their own wine production. At the end of the tasting the motor-coach will take you back to the yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures, and some may have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published on-board.
Port: Porto Ercole
Duration: 4.5 hours
Price: 249 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Oct 05, 2022 - Northern Italy & French Riviera Wine Journey
- Sep 25, 2022 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Oct 22, 2022 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Aug 19, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Aug 26, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Sep 09, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Sep 23, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- Oct 22, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- May 26, 2023 - French & Italian Riviera Dream
- May 26, 2024 - French & Italian Riviera Delight
- May 19, 2024 - French & Italian Riviera Delight