Sunset Bosphorus Cruise with Cocktails
Meet your guide at the pier for an evening out on the town in Istanbul—the only city in the world that is located in both Europe and Asia. View both sides of this marvelous city from an exclusive private boat. Leave the port and travel a short distance to board a boat for a cruise along the shores of the stunning Bosphorus Strait. Enjoy a welcome cocktail while cruising. On the European side, you will see many palaces, historic mansions, and modern villas. Watch for the first intercontinental bridge that connects Europe and Asia. Spot the Dolmabahce Palace, formerly an opulent 19th century Rococo palace, and now a museum. After your experience, you will disembark the boat and return to the port.
Notes: Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a shawl, light jacket. Not suitable for guests using a wheelchair.
A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures, and some may have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure times will be published on-board. Order of sights visited may vary to avoid congestion.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Price: 179 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Aug 27, 2022 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Jul 15, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Jul 22, 2023 - East Meets West
- Sep 23, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Sep 16, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Aug 16, 2022 - Ottoman Empire Explorer
- Aug 10, 2024 - Engaging Istanbul & the Greek Isles
- Aug 17, 2024 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Jun 23, 2024 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Jun 30, 2024 - In the Footsteps of Marco Polo