Malaga's Old City - Tour & Tapas
Get to know the old city of Malaga with a knowledgable local guide. Our yacht is docked at a palm-lined pier close to the center of the city. We leave the yacht in a small group of guests and start the walk to the old city of Malaga with our local guide. From Plaza de la Marina we proceed up Calle Larios, exploring the narrow side-streets. Our first stop will be at Plaza de la Merced where we visit Picasso's birthplace. We then pass the roman theater on our way to the Alcazaba. This grand Moorish fortification was built by the Berber ruler Badis Ben Habus in the mid-11th century on a hill in the center of the city, overlooking the port. After our exploration of the citadel we walk down to the typical tapas bar called Bodega "El Pimpi" for refreshment and tapas. We can recommend the sherry. Our guide will make sure we get back safely to the yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Not all of the land adventures shown will be offered on all voyages and departure times are subject to change. Departures times will be published onboard.
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 89 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Nov 13, 2022 - Malaga to Bridgetown
- Nov 05, 2022 - Nice to Malaga
- Nov 14, 2022 - Malaga to San Juan
- Apr 22, 2023 - San Juan to Malaga
- May 05, 2023 - Malaga to Valletta
- Nov 05, 2023 - Barcelona to Malaga
- Nov 12, 2023 - Malaga to Marigot
- May 08, 2023 - Lisbon to Barcelona
- Nov 07, 2022 - Barcelona to Malaga
- Nov 13, 2021 - Malaga to Bridgetown