Islands of Santorini Caldera by Private Catamaran
Cruise the caldera and its volcano on a private luxury catamaran whilst enjoying the stunning views together with refreshments.
Transfer by tender to the pier in Vilhada where the captain and crew wait for your private catamaran cruise. Enjoy wine, beer, soft drinks, and appetizers on board throughout the sailing.
Take in the sea breezes and beautiful views while sailing past Red Beach, White Beach, the rock formations of Akrotiri and the lighthouse. Coming into view next will be the volcanic islands formed around 1570 BC.
Next, disembark and enjoy the beautiful otherworldly surroundings on the island of Nea Kameni. Take the opportunity to relax on the beach or walk up to the island’s crater and visit the natural hot springs, which have waters that are green and yellow due to their mineral content.
After exploring the village, board the catamaran for a journey back to the old port to tender back to the SeaDream yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure time will be announced on board.
Hat, sunscreen and good walking shoes are recommended. If you opt to swim in the natural hot springs; please be advised that the mineral content in the water can stain your clothes.
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 549 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Aug 03, 2024 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Aug 10, 2024 - Engaging Istanbul & the Greek Isles
- Aug 17, 2024 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Aug 24, 2024 - Greek Odyssey
- Aug 31, 2024 - Greek Odyssey
- Sep 24, 2024 - Greece & Israel Antiquities
- Jun 16, 2024 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Jun 23, 2024 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Jun 30, 2024 - In the Footsteps of Marco Polo
- Aug 03, 2024 - Enchanting Greece, Sicily & Malta
- Sep 28, 2025 - Greek Odyssey
- Jun 22, 2025 - Greek Odyssey
- Aug 09, 2025 - Greek Odyssey
- Aug 30, 2025 - Greek Odyssey
- Sep 06, 2025 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Sep 13, 2025 - Greece & Israel Antiquities
- Sep 19, 2026 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Sep 26, 2026 - Greece & Israel Antiquities