Islands of Santorini Caldera by Private Catamaran
Take a tender to the pier for a transfer to Vilhada where the captain and crew await for a private cruise on a catamaran. Enjoy champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks and appetizers on board throughout the excursion.
Take in the sea breezes and beautiful views while sailing past Red Beach, White Beach, rock formations of Akrotiri and the lighthouse. Coming into view next will be the volcanic islands formed around 1570 BC.
Next, disembark and enjoy the beautiful otherworldly surroundings on the island of Nea Kameni. Take the opportunity to relax on the beach or walk up to the island’s crater and visit the natural hot springs, which have waters that are green and yellow due to their mineral content.
Then continue to the island of Thirassia’, where it feels like stepping back to another era. Life here is as it was in years ago in Santorini. After exploring the village, board the catamaran for a journey back to the old port to tender back to the SeaDream yacht.
Notes: A minimum participation is required to operate all Yachting Land Adventures and some have limited capacity. All adventures in the SeaDream Yachting Land Adventures program are subject to change. Final departure time will be announced on board.
Hat, sunscreen and good walking shoes are recommended.
Duration: 4 hours
Price: 549 USD
Voyages where this land adventure may be found:
- Jun 26, 2022 - Classic Greece & the Adriatic Coast
- Aug 14, 2022 - Greek Isles & the Corinth Canal
- Sep 03, 2022 - Greek & Turkish Odyssey
- May 23, 2023 - Israel, Cyprus & Greece Journey
- Jun 03, 2023 - Greek Odyssey
- Jul 15, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Jul 22, 2023 - East Meets West
- Sep 16, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Sep 23, 2023 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Sep 30, 2023 - Greece & Israel Antiquities
- Sep 19, 2022 - The Best of Greece & Sicily
- Aug 03, 2024 - Greek Journey to Ephesus
- Aug 09, 2024 - Engaging Istanbul & the Greek Isles
- Aug 16, 2024 - Turkey & the Greek Isles
- Aug 23, 2024 - Greek Odyssey
- Aug 30, 2024 - Greek Odyssey
- Sep 23, 2024 - Greece & Israel Antiquities